The pre- and interim surveys both were conducted using Google Forms. The post-survey was handed out in print.
Are you interested in joining a real conversation about contemporary societal issues? Come join The Center for Equity and Inclusion and the UW Tacoma Library in meeting 4x to discuss Angie Thomas’ bestselling book about police violence and racism, The Hate U Give. We’ll also go see the movie together, and have a one hour video conference with the author at the end of the winter quarter! Please note: spaces are limited. Contact –@uw.edu or –@uw.edu if you have questions.
- What is your name? [short answer]
- What is your email address [short answer]
- Real Lit[erature] plans to meet the following dates. Please indicate your availability. Preference will be given to those who can attend all meetings. [Checkboxes]
- Have you ever participated in a Book Club before? [Y/N]
- What do you hope to get out of this Book Club? [Long answer text]
Interim survey (“October Check-In”)
We wanted to give participants a chance to check in about how Real Lit is going. This survey is optional and results are anonymous. Thanks for your feedback!
- What are your initial thoughts on Real Lit? [Long Answer Text]
- Is there anything you would like to see done differently? If so, what? [Long Answer Text]
- How engaged are the facilitators? [Not at all/Somewhat/Very/Too much (dominate discussion)]
- Any other feedback? [Long Answer Text]